New Boots & OOTD

Recently purchased some new Topshop boots that I have been wearing absolutely everywhere and teamed with a few of these items have been a staple smart-casual outfit! So thought I would do a post on it as these boots & jacket are things I have been picking up time and time again to wear out for different events.
 Links are below for where these items are from, most ship internationally :)







 (thought a smile (ish) deserved a place in here somewhere!)

Love the gold detail on the heel of these, not too over the top but stand out just enough!


Jeans - Topshop
Rollneck top - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Coat - New Look (last years but similar here & here)
Necklace - River Island
Handbag- Accessorize (similar here)

Love this jacket & boots for dressing up casual tops and jeans or adding to a evening outfit like a smart top & skinny jeans to dress down slightly. SO versatile and something I have been wearing out a lot lately. Also one of the only pairs of boots I have bought that don't rub or cause blisters! 

What are your favourite new purchases? 
I love reading recommendations so let me know in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment