America/MAC/Sephora Haul

So on my NYC trip I went to Sephora and got a bit carried away. The same in Mac... woops! Found some absolute gems that I couldn't find here or were sooooo much cheaper than here. Sephora US really is heaven for a makeup junkie (and a hell for debit cards).



Products seen above;

Top row- 

Second row-
Wet'n'Wild Lipstick (I'm not sure of the shade but I think Cherry Frost is closest)

Third row-

Fourth Row-
Jordana Easyliner in 'Tawny' (closest UK link I could find!)
Make Up Forever HD Foundation  (Can't remember the shade...probably Ivory!)

Fifth Row-

So there we go. There is where the majority of my spending money went!! I tried to put in UK links to everything possible. But things like the Bobbi Brown Palette is a Sephora exclusive & some brands are US only, abooo! Let me know if they work for ordering though! :)

 I will do separate reviews on some favourites soon as I haven't done a favourites post yet, and the majority of these will probably be included! What do you think? Anything new you would like to see featured on my blog? Which products would you like to see a in-depth review on?

Hope you enjoyed my haul! 
 photo 4ec8b318-e9bf-4be4-bfcc-442a6dbedab1.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! :) Its not something I will go and buy myself, but well written :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment