Lush Mini Haul

If you walk into Lush on a post payday afternoon, lets be honest, you're not going to leave empty handed. 
The smell alone makes me want to live in there forever. However many times I tell myself, "I'll just have a look...." I don't know why I bother, because I always leave with a few bits, smelling better and feeling poorer. So to document my over spend here is a little collection of what I bought..



(Just noticed the wrapping on the soap nearly matches my duvet cover...it's a sign.) 



I've been buying this for so long now, it smells AMAZING and always makes the box I keep all my bath stuff in smell like it too, it creates so many bubbles and is so dissolvable! I break mine into 4 to use on different occasions to make it last longer, one of my long time Lush favourites.



Keeping in trend with my latest obsession, okay annual autumnal obession, of pumpkins how could I leave without this cute little guy?! And it's sparkly. It creates a nice amount of bubbles and turns your bath water (but not you, luckily) orange. So autumnal and not spooky at all. 

The snowman bath melt I'm aware is slightly early...okay very early, but when all the christmas products are staring you in the face it was hard to leave without at least one very small one (crap excuse Ami). It smells lovely and although this is drifting away from my usual bubble bar obsession, it's always good to try something different, I can't wait to try this one out!



I picked this up on the way to the till and instantly regretted it because I could not, for the life of me, put it down. Best smelling product of this mini haul hands down! The smell reminds me of Crème Brûleé and Christmas (sorry that's twice now) and winter and spices and it's just UNREAL. I've used this loads this week and it doesn't use up too quickly but you smell amazing afterwards. Yes I have sat with it just smelling it pre-bath use. Sorry not sorry.

What are your favourite Lush products? Have you tried any of their new winter products yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment